Thursday 31 December 2009

....and

More about "the person who i was going out with tonight" ....specifically, my cousin. Even after countless times being "let down" or left in a club while she goes off to shag a guy in his house when we had went out TOGETHER and planned the night out (and alot more different/worse situations).....I still trust her. This time wasn't so bad, we had planned to go out tonight for the bells for like the past week, so we make plans, we ain't got much money after going out on Tuesday, so we decide to go to a house party or w/e. When i phone her today at 4pm.....after already making these plans, she decides to let me know (when i phone her) that shes not coming out........Leaving me sitting in my house. So yeah, not that bad but it opened my eyes. Was similar to ALOT of the other times. And yet i bet it happens again and again. I honestly cant figure out why i let her do it so much when i know its probably gonna happen, its not like i have no one else to go out with....not like i have nothing better to do than sit and rant on a blog that no one reads......so why the fuck do i let it happen?????? It sounds like I'm obsessed with her, but to be honest, I'm starting to not even like her that much, and feel slightly sorry for her. My friends say "she will drag me down in life" and that shes a bad person. And they don't even trust her enough to let her into their houses. In fact the only friend that still makes an effort with her, she talks the back off. And the worst thing is, they don't even know just how much of an ignorant cow she can be.

Hopefully, their will be another thing CROSSED OFF my list, in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment