Thursday 31 December 2009

Hogmafickinnay....

Its new years eve, and a perfect ending to the shittest/lazyest year of my life. After i was suppost to be going out with someone, ONCE AGAIN she's a let down. So ill be sitting on the laptop, reading "Dear Fatty" by Dawn French. Listening to the same Michael Jackson cd that i have a MILLION times before. I say that this is what ill be doing all night, but most likely ill get a phonecall inviting me to a some party/pub full of 14 year old "emo" girls wearing fingerless gloves and tutu's ...and ill probably go. The joy. If i do happen to go out tonight, I plan to drink like i never have before...on my overwhelming £20............lol And i know, Mr "i wanna change in 2010" wants to spend the first day of it curled up in bed with a flat bottle of Irn bru sweating out a hangover and smoking a roleup made of the night befores doubts.....fuck it, I didnt say I'd stop partying.

This isn't so much a blog, more of an online diary that will never be read, but im fine with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment