Monday 28 December 2009

A new start...

Hi, I'm Aaron and I've decided to blog about 2010, at least weakly. Hence me simply naming my blog "2010" Right now it is 28th December 09 and 8:47AM.....and no i haven't got up early to spontaneously write a blog, i simply dont sleep all that much, it bores me. I'm 19 years OLD and growing older, and i still have fuck all to say for myself, this year was a complete waste of time, which i spent laying in my bed watching re-runs of will and grace and drowning my sorrows every weekend, the 2 years before spent failing art/fashion in college and dropping out. Before that there was nothing but dreaded school. Next year, 2010... I have plans. I wanna fucking LIVE, i wanna goto festivals and party and live in a bloody caravan for a week and drink wine and have picniks in the hills and make things and WORK HARD this time in college!!!! And maybe even travel a lil bit during summer, i willllll. Im determined for this to be the best year of my life. Expext a blog atleast weekly (maybe more) for the next year of my currently pathetic life imprisoned in Greenock. It had better be a twatting good one.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment